Last updated September 25, 2018
Spiritú, Inc. (referred to herein as “Spiritú” or “Spiritu” or “the Company” or “we” or “us” or “our”) offers multiple box subscriptions (each, a “Subscription”). Please review these Box Subscription Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before enrolling because they contain important and relevant information regarding any Subscription you may purchase, including renewal and cancellation terms. Subscriptions are continuous and automatically renew, unless you cancel or we terminate your account.
1. Quarterly Subscriptions. A “Quarterly” or "Seasonal" Subscription consists of an initial seasonal product box (each, a “Box” or “Spiritú Box”) and an additional seasonal Box sent out quarterly thereafter – Spring (shipping in March), Summer (June), Fall (September), and Winter (December). Please note that while we do our best to maintain the projected shipment date, shipments may be delayed as a result of vendor issues, emergencies, severe weather, natural disaster, strikes, acts of government authorities, or other factors beyond Spiritú’s reasonable control. Each Box contains an assortment of beauty, fashion, and lifestyle consumer products selected by Spiritú. If you sign up for a Quarterly Subscription, notwithstanding any one-time use promotional codes you may apply to your order, you will be immediately billed $39.99 (as a non-refundable purchase) and the current season’s or next available season’s Box will be the first Box you receive. Thereafter, your credit card will be charged $39.99 up to three weeks in advance of the subsequent seasonal Box shipment date, and every season (so, four times a year) thereafter. Quarterly Subscriptions automatically renew each “Season” (i.e., calendar quarter) and, unless you timely cancel, you will be charged as described above. By purchasing a Quarterly Subscription, you agree to the foregoing subscription charges being charged to the card on file on a recurring basis each season until you cancel the Subscription pursuant to Section 3 of this policy.
2. Annual Subscriptions. An “Annual” Subscription consists of all four Seasonal Boxes in a 12-month period. If you choose an Annual Subscription, you will receive the same Boxes as you would under a Seasonal Subscription. If you sign up for an Annual Subscription, notwithstanding any one-time use promotional codes you may apply to your order, you will be immediately billed $145.00 (as a non-refundable minimum purchase) for a term of twelve months or four Boxes, whichever is sooner. Annual members sign up for a full year, 4 boxes, from the date of purchase and do not have to worry about reoccurring seasonal charges. After you receive your fourth box, your annual membership will automatically renew two to three weeks prior to the next season’s ship date. Annual Subscriptions automatically renew annually and, unless you timely cancel, you will be charged for the next Annual Subscription Term up to two weeks before the next Box in your new twelve-month period is shipped. By purchasing an Annual Subscription, you agree to the foregoing subscription charges being charged to the card on file on a recurring basis each year until you cancel the Subscription pursuant to Section 3 of this policy.
*As of June 10, 2020, we have temporarily discontinued the annual subscription option for new subscribers. This does not affect current annual subscribers.*
3. Cancellation Policy. Customers may cancel at any time, subject to the time frames below. We do not place “holds” on Subscriptions. In order to cancel your Subscription, you must do one of the following: (a) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate that you wish to cancel and follow the instructions that we send you in response; (b) log into your Account, navigate to your Account page, then click Manage Subscription, choose Cancel, and follow the instructions; or (c) log into your Account, navigate to Contact Us, and follow the instructions. There are no cancellation fees.
Cancellations must be effected by 11:59pm PST the day before the billing date of the Subscription renewal. For Seasonal Subscriptions, this means that you must cancel before the billing date for the next Season. For Annual Subscriptions, you must cancel prior to the billing date for the next twelve-month period. You will receive an email about a week prior to your renewal.
4. Box Subscription Prices May Change. Spiritú reserves the right to change the prices and available Box Subscriptions at any time, upon notice to you, provided that any Box Subscription you have already paid for as of the date of such notice will not be affected by such change for the then-current Subscription Term.
5. Return Policy. All Box purchases are final sale and nonrefundable. We do not currently accept returns of Boxes, and any Box returned by a customer will not be eligible for a refund. If your Spiritú order does not arrive or a product is damaged, we must be notified via email within 2 weeks of your delivery date or scheduled delivery date. You will need to include photographic evidence documenting the damaged product in order to receive a replacement product. If we are not notified within that time frame, we can no longer be held accountable for the missing items and will not be able to offer a replacement or refund. Please note that orders may take two (2) weeks to fulfill from the time of shipment. All refunds are granted at the sole discretion of Spiritú. A third party carrier ships all products; as a result, title and risk of loss for any purchase will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
6. Domestic Shipping and Taxes. Spiritú offers free shipping for its Boxes to the continental United States and charges $9.95 per Box to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. For Annual Subscriptions that are shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, you will be charged $39.80 with your initial subscription which covers the cost of shipping for all four Boxes. Sales tax will be determined by the shipping address of the order and will automatically be added to your order in accordance with the current tax rate at time of charge. We do not collect sales tax in all states, only those where we are required to do so, or become required to do so by law in the future. We currently charge sales tax only on shipments to California. Once your order is shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number. Boxes are currently shipped via USPS or FedEx SmartPost. Your Box may be dropped off at your doorstep without signature confirmation; it is your responsibility to ensure the Box can be dropped off and left unattended without signing for it upon delivery.
7. International Shipping. Spiritú currently ships to the United States and Puerto Rico. We do not currently ship internationally.
Questions? If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or at:
Spiritú, Inc. 730 Arizona Ave. Santa Monica, CA 90401